Welcome to Limnoria’s documentation!¶
Limnoria is a robust (it doesn’t crash), user friendly (it’s easy to configure) and programmer friendly (plugins are extremely easy to write) Python IRC bot. It aims to be an adequate replacement for most existing IRC bots. It includes a very flexible and powerful ACL system for controlling access to commands, as well as more than 60 builtin plugins providing around 400 actual commands.
It is the successor of Supybot since 2010 and provides many new features, but keeps full compatibility with existing configurations and plugins.
- User Guide
- Plugin Developer Guide
- Writing Your First Supybot Plugin
- Using commands.wrap to parse your command’s arguments
- Style Guidelines
- Advanced Plugin Config
- Advanced Plugin Testing
- Distributing plugins
- Using Supybot’s utils module
- Special methods and catching events
- Using Limnoria’s HTTP server in your plugins
- Library reference
- Contributing to Limnoria