These are commands useful for administrating the bot; they all require their caller to have the ‘admin’ capability. This plugin is loaded by default.
This plugin provides access to administrative commands, such as adding capabilities, managing ignore lists, and joining channels. This is a core Supybot plugin that should not be removed!
- acmd <command> [<arg> …]
- Perform <command> (with associated <arg>s on all channels on current network.
- capability add <name|hostmask> <capability>
- Gives the user specified by <name> (or the user to whom <hostmask> currently maps) the specified capability <capability>
- capability remove <name|hostmask> <capability>
- Takes from the user specified by <name> (or the user to whom <hostmask> currently maps) the specified capability <capability>
- channels takes no arguments
- Returns the channels the bot is on.
- clearq takes no arguments
- Clears the current send queue for this network.
- ignore add <hostmask|nick> [<expires>]
- This will set a persistent ignore on <hostmask> or the hostmask currently associated with <nick>. <expires> is an optional argument specifying when (in “seconds from now”) the ignore will expire; if it isn’t given, the ignore will never automatically expire.
- ignore list takes no arguments
- Lists the hostmasks that the bot is ignoring.
- ignore remove <hostmask|nick>
- This will remove the persistent ignore on <hostmask> or the hostmask currently associated with <nick>.
- join <channel> [<key>]
- Tell the bot to join the given channel. If <key> is given, it is used when attempting to join the channel.
- nick [<nick>] [<network>]
- Changes the bot’s nick to <nick>. If no nick is given, returns the bot’s current nick.
This config variable defaults to “True”, is not network-specific, and is not channel-specific.
Determines whether this plugin is publicly visible.