This plugin handles various plugin-related things, such as getting help for a plugin or retrieving author info.
This plugin exists to help users manage their plugins. Use ‘plugin list’ to list the loaded plugins; use ‘plugin help’ to get the description of a plugin; use the ‘plugin’ command itself to determine what plugin a command exists in.
- contributors <plugin> [<name>]
- Replies with a list of people who made contributions to a given plugin. If <name> is specified, that person’s specific contributions will be listed. You can specify a person’s name by their full name or their nick, which is shown inside brackets if available.
- help <plugin>
- Returns a useful description of how to use <plugin>, if the plugin has one.
- plugin <command>
- Returns the name of the plugin that would be used to call <command>. If it is not uniquely determined, returns list of all plugins that contain <command>.
- plugins <command>
- Returns the names of all plugins that contain <command>.
This config variable defaults to “True”, is not network-specific, and is not channel-specific.
Determines whether this plugin is publicly visible.