This plugin provides some fun games like (Russian) roulette, 8ball, monologue which tells you how many lines you have spoken without anyone interrupting you, coin and dice.
This plugin provides some small games like (Russian) roulette, eightball, monologue, coin and dice.
- coin takes no arguments
- Flips a coin and returns the result.
- dice <dice>d<sides>
- Rolls a die with <sides> number of sides <dice> times. For example, 2d6 will roll 2 six-sided dice; 10d10 will roll 10 ten-sided dice.
- eightball [<question>]
- Ask a question and the answer shall be provided.
- monologue [<channel>]
- Returns the number of consecutive lines you’ve sent in <channel> without being interrupted by someone else (i.e. how long your current ‘monologue’ is). <channel> is only necessary if the message isn’t sent in the channel itself.
- roulette [spin]
- Fires the revolver. If the bullet was in the chamber, you’re dead. Tell me to spin the chambers and I will.
This config variable defaults to “True”, is not network-specific, and is not channel-specific.
Determines whether this plugin is publicly visible.