GPG: Provides authentication based on GPG keys.
Provides authentication based on GPG keys.
- key add <key id> <key server>
- Add a GPG key to your account.
- key list takes no arguments
- List your GPG keys.
- key remove <fingerprint>
- Remove a GPG key from your account.
- signing auth <url>
- Check the GPG signature at the <url> and authenticates you if the key used is associated to a user.
- signing gettoken takes no arguments
- Send you a token that you’ll have to sign with your key.
This config variable defaults to “True”, is not network-specific, and is not channel-specific.
Determines whether this plugin is publicly visible.